Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick picture and post

OK there are tons of things I need to be doing but just had to share my morning's work!
Camp Nana begins today and I am really behind with preparations so I got up early and made the pillowcases and cuddle blankies for the kids.
Somehow I managed to not get enough of any one fabric so they get a mish-mash of train prints for this year.
A and I will be getting blankies...A's with the big Thomas print and the same flannel from his Curious George blanket and I is getting a different train flannel with a smaller Thomas print. The boys will get a really neat realistic train print pillowcases and C will get the same Thomas print as A...shew
OK back to preparations!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B+B said...

A and his mom love the blanket! All of them are really cute! Thanks for all of your hard work! It was great fun!