Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, July 7, 2008

A New Week

Yep it's monday again...funny how that happens every week! LOL
As you can see from the pictures I had a productive weekend...got some scrapbooking and some quilting done too.
Only a few more sets of photos for the Camp Nana album and that one will be done...probably just in time for this year's version of Camp Nana!
I also really worked on Howard's Star of Bethlehem/Texas Star/Blazing Star...quilt. He has always wanted one and since we had a workshop for my group I took advantage and chose fabrics just for him. The quilt is going to be a reminder of our Cruise last fall! I picked the fabrics and colors just for that! When I create the label I will share it.
Got a walk with Belle and Jean this morning before the heat and since I played most of the weekend I am doing a sink full of dishes and need to get to the bathroom. That's what you get isn't it?


No comments: