Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, July 14, 2008

You Know what this means?

Yep Zuchinni season is underway in our garden and that means of course before we know it we will be over run with more than we can use if DH doesn' t pick it fast enough. I think there are 6 plants out there LOL Oh well, B&B and my neighbor Jean didn't plant them this year so I am really thinking they will be easy to find someone to eat the extra. DH brought in tons of Mustard greens last night so I will cook up a "big mess of greens" for dinner tonight for sure.
Had B&B and his sister M over yesterday for a few hours and it was nice to just sit around and chat for a bit. I know M was probably bored but that's OK...Aaron invited them to play Guitar Hero for a bit and they also went outside and played Bocci Ball for a short while.
OK still at work on the stitchery quotes for that Friendship quilt and I will take some new pics after I get home from quilt show receiving day today. I figure I will have some time there to work on several more of them and hopefully will be wrapping that part up soon.
Still need to do a few filler blocks and then comes the task of putting it together and I've been told it doesn't go together all that easily either. Sigh...
No scrapping today probably mainly because I need to get the trunk unloaded from the Sat Scottish Festival and my table is in there with a bunch of other stuff LOL I will get to it later.
I was reading the current Simple Scrapbooks and Stacey J had a great artical about how she usually makes lists and plans for her summer activities and decided to make a list of summer layouts she would like to get done in 10 of the summer weeks. They seemed to be very do-able ranging from doing a page with photos at least 5 years old to using a special color scheme found at the website www.simplescrapbooksmag.com I might try the list out if I can find the time LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: