Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Layouts from the swarm

Like I said before not too much accomplished at the swarm but these three layouts!
First layout is a Storytellers Club Kit that I have had for quite a while. I thought it would be perfect with these pics. My dd didn't really come prepared for being in photos and she is really at her natural best and I think she is beautiful!
I wanted pics of Alex in his Blessing outfit and this is what we got...there are more but I saved them for another layout in the future.
The next two are Camp Nana 07 pages and are the end of the Camp Nana pics! Yea! Just in time for the beginning of Camp Nana 08 next week!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teresa said...

You did such a great job on all of these layouts.