Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Nice day today...

Thank goodness we had a cooler day today but of course we are warned by the "weather guessers" that it only goes up from here LOL..
Didn't get much done today but caught up on some house stuff and got the binding ready for Howard's quilt. Found out my regular machine quilter is too busy to do the quilt so I am calling a few others and hopefully will get it done sooner rather than later.
Other than that not much accomplished.
We are being buried in greens from the garden right now and DH is happy but there is only so much I can figure to do with them LOL gonna look for some recipes for all the greens...right now we have spinach, mustard greens, turnip greens and swiss chard. Plus the lettuce which isn't bad but I am seeing some readiness for bolting soon...I will post if I find a good recipe.
Cathie

No comments: