Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday, Sunday...

Got up this morning late unfortunately...and guess what? Snow!
Yuck, way too early for me but then again maybe it got the first one out of the way and Halloween day is safe LOL
However bye the time I got home from church it had melted away but watching the news found out that some areas in northern Utah got as much as 11 inches! Good thing it didn't stay very long.

Good day to take a nap and just relax right?
I decided it was a good day to make the invites to our family Halloween "party" to give to the grkids. They each get one and it was a good time to play with my new Storybook Cricut cart. I played around with sizes and this is the final result.
Kind of cute but wish I had some "real" orange to use but it was a good thing to stick to my stash.
Oh and I pulled out the old bottle of glitter glue for the sparkly stars...who needs Stickles LOL
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

The snow is forshadowing of lots to come I'm sure. It looks so weird with the leaves still on my trees!

Nedra said...

very cute card. I got my daughter a Cricut a few years ago for Christmas and it's her favorite thing.

Cathi said...

Snow, snow, snow. This is the third blog in a row that I've visited where someone is saying there's snow already!!! Please don't send it east! We're having wonderful Indian Summer with temps in the 70s, which is just the way I like it!