Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A New Harry Potter Block

I had lots of plans to get one of these done a week but way too many other things are calling out for my attention right now!
So here you go my new block the Griffindor Lion. Yes I know it isn't square but I did leave room for some squaring up later.
I don't usually stitch around the blocks but I decided that the background fabric needed some because it isn't all cotton and tended to not lie flat so the stitching made it stay flat for trimming later.
I think next will be Hegwig.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B+B said...

I just love these blocks. They are so creative. Great timing too, you are getting them done during October when you put your Harry Potter/Halloween stuff out. Cannot wait to see more!