Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow!

Photobucket

I am so surprised that I have now had over 500 "hits" to my blog!
I never expected people to be that interested in my little scribbles and pictures LOL So to celebrate I am going to offer a little gift package to a couple of my invisible friends! LOL (that is what one of my online friend's hubby calls those of us who have met online but not in person hee hee hee)
So....
I will do a drawing on Sunday from those who say "hi" in the comment section of this post and tell me if they are one of my quilting friends, scrapbooking friends or just checking out my family goings on!
It has been so much fun doing a blog and lets me show off what my latest project is happening and what my family has been up to lately!
I will do a sneak peek at the little gifty soon...

So nice to see all your comments...Love my invisible friends! (keep on commenting)

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Well I'll say hi!!! HI!!!! Hmmmm why do I come here? How do I know you?! Well you are Sofia's "Aunt Cathie" and I suppose I might have seen a quilt or two of yours! But I do like visiting your blog and seeing your latest projects and also your family and all you've been up to. This blogging business is better than reality TV don't you think?!!

Anonymous said...

HI!!!!

Okay, I'm a quilting friend .. but i really do hope I really don't need to remind you of that :)

ummm .. did you know that your image is a fortune city gif?? generic one that just shows a gear .. I'm sure that's not what you wanted ..

anywho .. congrats on your 500 hits and i'm happy that I am a part of them :)

hugs
grace

SusanBluerobot said...

Hi i am loving all of your blog
I am a card maker but i get joy out of gettting ideas from anything at all
love your blog

Nanette Merrill said...

It is amazing isn't it to realize that people you don't know, know things about you! I feel the same way. It is fun to have people lurk and fun to have comments both.

Cathi said...

Hi! I am a quilt-making blog friend.

little sis said...

Hey there! I am not an invisible friend I am your little sister who is still snooping into your stuff! I sure enjoy being able to keep up with you and your family right from the comfort of work!
:-)

Anonymous said...

You are a busy one, aren't you!
I hope you will keep blogging while you are awayl