Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Civil War Love Letter Blocks Oct.

These are the six blocks I completed..almost...last night.
I really like the coral and purple one on the top right and Abe turned out OK but I think he is a bit funny looking where the transfer didn't quite work. The flag one was a disaster with my original choice of outside fabrics so when I got home I "fixed" it and it is much better!
Now I can go to Texas with these blocks finished!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw your comment on Carol Doak's quilting group and decided just to click on your link. It said you were from Utah and I am too. Spanish Fork. Your CWLL blocks are very nice. It picked up the book quite awhile ago and now just started looking at it again. I am a beginner quilter, scrapbooking and family history buff. So, I just thought I would say "hi" from Utah too.