Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Along with all the quilting...

I did a scrapbook layout too! I had this idea for a few days as I looked at these pictures of all the adults on ourside of the family with our little baby "A" not long after he was born or just a few weeks old. That old 60's song Neverending Love just kept going through my mind and so useing a sketch for inspiration I played around until it came together.
I used part of a kit from Storytellers, cardstock and ink from CTMH and cut the title and hearts with my cricut using Making the Grade and Graphically Speaking. When I was done I realized I had just used the pic of big A and little A on a different page so I might switch it out.


Posted by Picasa