Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We Want Candy LO Pages

Love all the fun papers that DCWV had this past Halloween in their glitter stack and it is so much fun to create with them
My GD C and GS I helped me out one day making Halloween Oreos and because we found that the candy melts don't take to food color so well we also made some candy clay pumpkins. I thought we could just change the white melts to orange with cake decorating food color so we had this lovely bowl of orange stuff that allowed the kids to make some crazy pumpkins.
Supplies-
pp DCWV and Fancy Pants, brads and ink from stash, ribbons from stash

I won't be scrapbooking for the rest of the week but hope to have two more layouts to upload early tomorrow depending on time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: