Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two Layouts and Buttons

I actually had finished this layout a week ago but with my week taking such an unexpected turn and then back again I hadn't posted it before now.
This is my youngest son's 22 birthday this past fall. Don't adjust your screen he does have some blue hair and one white eye...it's a young adult thing! LOL
Supplies: bkground and ppaper DCWV, tag , journal box and star cut outs Storyteller's Club, ink Stampin Up fibers and brads from stash, Galaxy pen Am Crafts

This layout is of Mr Creative's 60Th birthday in 2012. I love this one too! Used a kit that has been sitting in the stash for probably 2 years or so. I was lucky to have pictures of him with our grkids and that will be a great memory. He is supposed to journal the box about how he feels being 60....hope he does it! LOL
Supplies: cardstock from stash, ppaper Laundry Line from Mind's Eye, chipboard diecuts and borders same, ink Close to My Heart, brads American Crafts

Lastly I have trying to come up with a way to store my buttons so that I can keep them in colors. I love buttons but sometimes it is more trouble that it is worth to find and choose the right ones. I found something that I love but there is one problem...the opening on the bottles are too small for about half of the buttons LOL So I am having to put them in two different places anyway. I tend to be an out of sight out of mind at least for the details like that. I can remember I have paper I want or even some ribbons because they are in my eyesight but when things are put away I forget about them! LOL I will take another shot with the bottles all lined up to show how they turned out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: