Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Walking Down Memory Lane BOM #1


New Friends Quilt Circle will be starting our 2012 Block of the Month on the second Tuesday in Jan and here's a sneek peek of block #1.
Simple as can be right? So maybe I will be adding a second block so that we can finish the blocks before December. I will bring both blocks to our first meeting and we can vote!
As you see I am as usual, going my own way with fabric. Just in case you aren't interested in making a quilt Carmen has suggested that you could create the blocks and then make place mats for our Place Mats for Meals on Wheels project. One idea would be to make the block out of season fabrics and then you would have 12 seasonal place mats to donate?
Whatever works for you!

No comments: