Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, January 2, 2012

First Scrapbooking of 2012

So...one of my goals is to do something in my scrapbook room twice a week. I have gathered more supplies over the time I wasn't even using up one piece of paper or a 1/2 inch of adhesive so it's time to remedy that behavior.
New Year's Day I made the time to create two pages from Christmas 2011. I used to try and do whatever was oldest in my photos but am taking the advice to work with what is current and then catch up as I can.
Christmas Eve Jammies and Soup:
The family gathered at my home to open our new jammies and enjoy soup for supper. many others have similar traditions of the jammies. This year's soup was Chicken and Sausage Gumbo with skillet cornbread made in my grandparent's cast iron skillet.
Supplies: cardstock, very old kit from Scrap in a Snap, pp ACrafts, ribbon Oriental Trading, stickles and ink


Christmas is for Families
Supplies: cardstock, frames from Scrap in a Snap Kit, flowers from stash, brads AC and Memory Makers, ribbons ACrafts

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I really need to get back into scrapbooking myself. As soon as the Christmas boxes are put away I will be able to find my scrap desk again. Congrats on getting started.