Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, January 6, 2012

We Love To Eat at Christmas

And of course I take pictures so here is this year's food pages. I had fun doing the little pennent banner too.
Trying to use up metal stuff from my stash and that could include glitter but none on this page.
I used my Nesco roaster as a warmer this year and remembered to bake the dishes in the pans that came with the warmer tray. It works so nicely that I need to remember it for the next big meal. I baked everything in the oven ahead and then just put it in the Nesco to stay nice and hot.
Supplies:
card stock and pp DCWV, Martha S edge punch, pearl cotton thread, Thickers letters, button/brads, flowers frm the stash.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Nice to see someone is scrapbooking still. lol Your layouts look great and its always fun to take lots of pictures.