Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Harry Potter DVD Scrapbook pages

After 7 books and 8 films the Harry Potter saga came to a close Nov 11 of 2011 with the release of the Deathly Hallows pt 2 DVD.
Around our home Harry has been something we have really loved since youngest son A was about 10 and I bought him his first book as a Christmas gift. Who would have known the story would take our family by storm like it did the rest of the world.
These are the pages I did for the party we had with the family.
I love that I was able to find Harry paper and accents that I used on the pages. I journaled my feelings and our story on what looks like a letter with the Ministry of Magic's seal.
It took me several days to do the two pages but that's OK...it let me relish the experiences all over again one more time.
Supplies
cardstock from stash, HP papers Creative Imaginations, ribbons and brads from stash, pp Debbie Mumm from Joann's, Stickles, letter stickers All My Memories
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the movies but could not get into the books. I know so many that did. Its great to see that this brought your family together. Great layouts.

B+B said...

we truly miss all the Harry Potter Parties. Since all the books and movies are out, we might need to just celebrate a Harry Potter day.....maybe Harry's birthday. LOL