Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nothin' Says Lovin'...

Like something from the oven!
Grson I was spending an afternoon with Nana and so we decided to do some baking. I had a pumpkin bread mix in the pantry and thought it would be perfect for I and I to make.
I helped add in the water and oil and eggbeaters so Papa could have some.
Then we stirred in some chopped nuts and chocolate chips, Just for good measure.
AS you can see it was a great success and we shared it with his Mommy and Daddy and Uncle A too. He left before Papa got home from work but Papa said is was very good.
Nana was good and didn't eat any...just isn't on my way of eating but it sure smelled good. Only problem is my stupid stove as the oven doesn't maintain a constant temp and it got slightly overdone.
It was still good so I guess I can live with it for now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B+B said...

Looks like you two had fun. And the product of your fun looks yummy! I can't wait until Alex gets to spent more time with you and dad. Isaac is a very lucky boy.