Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Block Finish

AS you can see I did finish up Carol Doak's May BOM yesterday but went to bed before I posted.
I wanted to frame it in a bright sunny yellow even though May isn't always THAT sunny here in Utah LOL

When I was almost done I noticed some "mistakes" on the block and even though foundation or paper piecing gives you the best chance to do a perfect block, they happen. I mused at how something so small as a 16th of an inch could show up so badly in this type of block and yet in MOST normal pieced blocks it can be ignored for the most part. I say live and learn

It's done and now I need to take a break to get ready for the Utah Scottish Festival...hurrah...and our booth, Clan MacRae.
Come say "hi" if you are in Utah this weekend.
More on that to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: