Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, December 29, 2008

New BOM Fabric Choices



I have been asked to teach the BOM in my weekly quilt group New Friends and since I had already have the same quilt in progress for my night group I had thought I might just not do a step by step example of the blocks but decided that isn't fair for my group so I have chosen to work in pink and black...way different for me...and see if I can keep to those two colors!
I have a small amount of white that appears in a few of the prints but hopefully it will not detract from the idea of only pink and black. Too bad the polka dots aren't black with pin and the deep rose print doesn't have light pink as the additional color. LOL
Anyway hope this will be a good new adventure for me!

No comments: