Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Easter Part 2

Got this finished a few days ago and wanted to share with you all....
The rest of my Easter pages for 08 with our family. I tried to concentrate on coloring eggs on one page and the other is a bunch of photos that didn't fit the other pages! You can see big A finally and little I enjoying a plastic egg and then there is Belle and her "headband of humiliation" (so named by my friend Marilyn who has her Flatcoats wear the headbands on every holiday she can think of to honk off her DH... or so she says, LOL).
We had a fun Easter with little I and the kids to hunt the eggs and help with the coloring.
Supplies
DCWV cardstock and pp, other pp Costco stack, accents from Storytellers kits, inks Stampin Up
Posted by Picasa

No comments: