Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just finished Easter!

LOL...a scrapbook page not the holiday!
This was sitting on my scrapbook table before I left for Texas and after moving stuff out of the room and new piece of furniture in and a whole bunch of rearranging...this showed up on the bottom of the pile. I had it half done, so while watching Top Chef I finished it up. I played with colorizing the pictures just for fun and I took me forever to pick the background I wanted to use. I probably tried out 10 different papers and ended up with this bright watermelon pink...now for the coloring eggs and hunting eggs pages LOL I am hoping to go with something a bit less bright but who knows how it will turn out.

Supplies used
Storytellers kit, DCWV cardstock, Making Memories letter sticker, ink
Posted by Picasa

No comments: