Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Friends Christmas Party

The end of 2008 has come and my quilting group held our yearly Christmas Party with both the Day and Night groups.
Of course we had the BEST foods with many of the ladies trying out new recipes like me or bringing an old favorite or if they are just too busy too cook bringing something tasty from the store. I can't even decide which was best and I ate more than my fair share! LOL

Here are a few of the members at the make and take table making darling yo-yo Christmas trees...
This is our fund raising quilt for the year and I was SO sure it was going to be mine but alas someone who lives not to far from me was the winner. I sure hope she enjoys it as much as I would had I won.
more in the next post with some other pictures
Posted by Picasa

No comments: