Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gosh Has It Been That Long?

Well I knew it would be hard to keep up with the blog during the time my DD B and family were here but I thought I would be able to post once in a while but I guess I was really wrong!
Yes we had a very snowy Christmas week with snow almost every day until Sunday after Christmas. Now we have been dry and the snow has been slowly melting away but I know it probably isn't over for the winter!
Here are a few Christmas pictures.

My special delivery service for neighbor treats! DD B sonIL B and baby A with Chex Mix for my neighbors.
Christmas Eve family dinner...soup in a bun or a bowl depending on if you choose Broccoli Cheese and Chicken or Minestrone all quite yummy!
Christmas Jammies picture and as you can see we don't go for the matching jammies LOL
MY two little darlings under the tree...that was quite a feat to get that picture LOL
I will share more soon but just wanted to say "Hi" and hope you all had a great Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

It looks like you had a nice Christmas. I love the jammie picture.