Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Picture from the Party

Our lovely friend R was in charge of the party and made these beautiful Ribbon Salads and the Apple Sauce Cake Treats. Our President P made us all these darling cactus pincushions to take home as her gift and if you look carefully you can see our make and take project the yo-yo Christmas trees.
More friends just finishing dinner and Santa's visit and waiting to open our gifts!
This was my contribution to the Pot Luck. They are my own experimental (My SIL loves when I say that!) treat. I am looking for the appropriate name...Puff Pastry "cups" and a Pumpkin Fluffy Mouse like filling. What ever I end up calling they were pretty easy and yummy if you like pumpkin and a hint of cream cheese
Posted by Picasa

No comments: