Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Should have been posted before the previous!

More pages from scrapping at DD's
Tummy time page is when baby A was spending time on his tummy instead of back, which is "required" now since the "old ways" are now out of date! "Back in the Day" we were told to have the baby on his tummy and then they would sleep better and not aspirate if they....well you know! LOL Anyway, A doesn't like tummy time to this day and always sleeps on his back. Kind of sad as there are no more little tushies in the air while they sleep on their stomach any more.
also a page of DSIL B with baby A...he just loves being a Daddy and is the best ever! I loved his laughing face as A tried to "nurse" LOL

Here is one of my favorite pages with kitties and puppies cut from my Doodlecharms cart and Storybook title. I also used some very old paper from AMM that I never used and then dd B had for a couple of years and never used but finally I decided to ignore the "photo mats" and just use the pages and I love how it turned out!
Last of all a little play on words Labor Day...DD in the hospital as her labor began and then the Labor of Love page with newborn baby A!
Again used the Storybook cart for the titles and I think Walk in my Garden flowers?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: