Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Faces from Texas


Not to bore with more pictures from my trip but...
Hey, it's my blog right? LOL

I love this picture that my sil B took of my DD, Grson A and Me on our San Antonio Cruise along the river walk. If little A had been facing the camera that would be perfect but I love it just the same. I tried a collage feature with Picassa and problem is it cuts off part of the photos so next time I will play with them a bit but I wanted to share for now

Did a bit of cleaning today...yah know those junk drawers we all have? Well I decided it was time to get one of them in order and cleaned up. I should have taken a before pic but I didn't think about it until I was putting stuff back LOL Oh well one more thing "down" to get the house ready for the holidays. I really need to tackle the cookie jar collection in the kitchen but that is such a task! I hate the way there is that kitchen grease with the dust yuck! OK I guess it needs to be done so maybe Friday if I can get it started.
Still reading Eclipse but I have been using it as a reward to myself when I get something done that I need to do! LOL only about maybe 1/4 left to read and it will be read tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: