Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Scrapping at DD's

I mentioned before that I did some pages for my Grson A while I was visiting TX. Dd wanted me to do some of his earliest pictures and I did. First is a layout of DH and baby A as the baby was fascinated by a Curious George balloon that I had used at the Open House the day before. He loved to watch it move in the air as the AC came on LOL


The next pages are of his blessing which is a religious ceremony in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints where the new baby is officially given a name and a special blessing from someone who holds the Priesthood...usually a father or grandfather but can be any male who has the Melchizedek Priesthood.
You will notice some blank spots and those are for pictures that I took that day and need to send dd B some copies. Then she can fill in the gaps and do the journaling.
Last ones of this post is when baby A had Jaundice and had to be in the Belirubin lamp for several days. He was such a teeny weenie guy and it was hard to make him sleep that way. B and B spent several nights on the floor with him while he slept.

All the supplies I used were mostly out of DD's stash and needless to say it is very tiny beside mine! LOL I used her Cricut and brought along my carts so that I could use what she had and not buy a bunch of stuff. I did buy the stripe paper in the first layout and the felt ribbon too. More pages in the next post
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cathie those pages are just to cute for words :)

grace