Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update on the mystery project

So any ideas yet? LOL
Bad thing about doing a real close picture is you can see all the flaws in my piecing but I guess it doesn't matter in the galloping school of quilt making! Just a little hint of the project
Yesterday I had a double dose of quilting as it was both the New Friends day and night group get togethers. We were busy sewing in both meetings...I had to complete a block for the donation quilt the night group has been working on, on and off and then day group had me sewing sashing onto tree blocks that will go into a donation quilt as well. There was some sizing problems and with my headache I decided that I was done for the morning LOL When I came into the quilt room that night (we have our own room in the AF Senior Center) there were 7 completed tops from the work earlier that day! Of course our Quilt Room Queen C had finished up several on her own but it is great to see how hard the ladies worked after I left.
Anyway C will be helping me with my Mystery project on Friday if I am able to get out of bed after Thanksgiving dinner.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: