Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Christmas Wishes Block of the Month

The Night group I belong to has started our new year this month and we began with a new BOMChristmas Wishes by Debbie Mumm.
In this group the way we plan our year is to all meet together with ideas for the next year. I brought this idea for a BOM and that means when it was chosen I had to teach it! LOL
We decided to do two blocks each time and not do them each month but an ocassional month thru the next year. Here is my version using mostly mid to late 19th century fabrics not at all Debbie's style LOL but I think they will be beautiful in my LR.\
Don't look too close as I messed up on the seams...though not sure how but that's the way it goes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nedra said...

They look great in the picture. Your group will have fun with these this next year.

Nanette Merrill said...

Those blocks are so darn cute!