Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Part 1


Mr Creative wanted to get me a special Mother's Day present to add to HIS special gift he was making and so after some thought I said...
Well, I really want one of those Bendable Bright Lights that I can attach to my sewing machine to help these "old lady eyes" as I sew. So he had me order one online and it arrived today. Yippee!

Just in case you aren't familiar with them it is a great gadget that you can attach to your sewing machine (or whatever surface you choose) and a very very intense light that you can move to the limits of the "bendy part" (very technical terms here) and it is a self contained unit. You don't replace the bulb but the info says that if you sew for 12 hrs a day for 20 years, it will last that long!

There is also the ability to take the light from one machine and use it on another one or two by buying extra holders. Cool, huh?

I am very excited to get it working but today was not the day! LOL Cleaning and laundry a haircut and some shopping needed to be done LOL
I will use and report soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: