Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Civil War blocks Finish!

Hurrah, a finish!
I am now caught up with only May's 6 blocks to do and since June's are done I can do them next month.
Above are the June blocks I will be presenting next Tues. Very different from each other and mostly my own color/fabric choices not following the book's blocks. The bottom middle one is not my favorite because it is very very busy but maybe with sashing it will be OK.
These are the April blocks and I like all of them. Again I deviated from the colors shown in the book but I figure I have all these great fabrics so I want to use them! LOL

Next quilting is probably a couple of the BOM's blocks so I can be ready to finish up my teaching in June.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: