Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The First Star...Almost

My current take along project is this Feathered Star and it has slowly but surely been progressing along. I am finally in the stage of adding the final outside pieces and I am so excited to see it come together. I love the cheddar and red colors but not gonna use that red for the next stars.
As I explained to my neighbor yesterday as to why I am making it all by hand..." I have plenty of projects in the works where I sit at a machine and sew but this one is for me to work on when I am on the go. Yesterday I worked on it at Carl's Jr (fast food place) while grandson I played with kids in the play area. I could keep an eye on him while I stitched and got a good bit done.
I will see how much longer it will take but it's OK, I am in no hurry on this one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: