Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving at Our House

Here we are ready to eat. The traditional family pose with Belle in Aaron's arms LOL.
As you can tell is was a sunny day with the afternoon sun shining through the window in the kitchen making it a challenge to take decent pictures.
Grandson I with an olive on his finger. Every kid has to do that don't they?
The day before I had two helpers in the kitchen making some side dishes. Grson I and I making the Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole. along with his sister C who were great mixers.
Everyone enjoyed their contributions to our meal even tho C spent the day with her Dad's family. I made sure she could have some of the leftovers when she gets back.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.