Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Instead of Cleaning the Bathroom...

Yeah, I should be cleaning the bathroom or maybe the fridge or de-junking my bedroom but....

I just needed to add the final borders and this top was done so...that is what I did! LOL
The color looks off on my screen but it was in bright sunshine so maybe that didn't help. I know it is wrinkled and needs pressing, and some thread trimming and maybe even some final applique but I am thrilled to have this done before next year's projects start piling up!
Thanks to Debbie Mumm's free BOM for 2008 (I think) I was able to make two different color palates of this great wall quilt. It is destined for my living room when I don't hang seasonal quilts.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

You know I love it!!! I can't decide which block is my fave.

Anonymous said...

Love it. You done yourself proud, again!