Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Storytime Slide show


My gr'son I and I have been attending pre-schooler Storytime at the AF Library this fall and we always had a great time Wed. was our favorite day because by the time we dropped off his sister at school, headed to the fitness center for Nana's walk/weights and I would play in the childcare, then headed home to clean up (Nana not I LOL), it was time for Storytime at the library. We always visited a fast food place for lots of indoor play and lunch, his favorite being Carl's Jr since it has a great play area, then home to Nana's for hopefully a nap and if not some playtime until Mom picked him up after work.

Unfortunately storytime is over for the year so I and I will have to come up with something else to do each week. I took some pictures of his last time at the library and a picture with him and his "teacher" Miss Laura!
Thanks, AF Library it was great! Check out the slideshow in the sidebar and see!

No comments: