Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow is done...for now

Got up this morning to blue skies and no more snow!
Hurrah! I was getting cabin fever since I wasn't about to go out in this stuff...such a chicken aren't I? LOL
Not sure how much new snow but I would venture to say maybe 8 inches or so?



Spent the past few days doing some reading and a bit of sewing on my Civil War Love Letter blocks...it was so bad with the snow that the President of my quilt group cancelled Tues. meeting. I was NOT looking forward to driving yesterday so it was a good thing LOL
I will share my blocks soon. I need some Triangle papers that my friend usually prints for me to complete 2 of the blocks so I am at a standstill on those blocks and one more needs the paper foundation that she also keeps the CD for our group so I am stuck on those two for now. That's OK as I need to do last month's blocks LOL Plenty to keep me busy for sure.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a happy day dog too!! let me guess, non breakable ornaments on your tree too???

I would love to see your civil war letters blocks .. I've been looking at that book for a while but am undecided ..

hugs

Cathi said...

While the snow looks pretty, I know what you mean about avoiding going out in it!