Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

HI From St George Utah

DH has a conference here and so I joined him for a few days away from life
St George is nice...over 60 and though the sun is behind clouds for now the best part is NO SNOW! LOL
We have a nice condo with just one bedroom this time but DH gets a whirlpool tub which he misses when he is away from home.
Not sure what else we will be doing after his conference maybe going on a search for petroglyphs that he has heard about near Santa Clara, Ut but it's sure to be a lazy take it easy rest of the week!
I can't post pics until I get home but I have taken a few neat sunset pictures on the way down so far.
See ya in a few!

1 comment:

Amy C said...

I wish I could be in St. George right now....I am about ready for the snow to be gone, but up here in CV, there is still lots of snow (even though it has been raining and melting some of the snow).

I have tagged you on my blog...stop by and check it out.....
http://scrappingmommy.blogspot.com/