Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Scrapping a few days ago

Not sure what happened to my edited picture but a few days ago I did a couple of pages from the pictures I had sitting on my scrapbook table. Of one of my most favorite subjects my older grson I.
A couple of every day set of pictures from time he spent with Nana and Papa. First page was spaghetti o's and how our dog Belle watched every spoonful he ate LOL

Second page is some fun he had with a tape measure and Papa...you notice that Belle manages to sneak in many photos with I in them! They are very good friends and Belle is very happy when I comes to visit because she gets to play doggie vacuum when I shares his cookies and is done eating and loves to treat Belle to his leftovers LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your creativity. I'm envious!

Teresa said...

I love the photos and layouts.