Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunday's Scrapbooking Pages

Well, after over two months of no scrapbooking I finally set up my table in the guest/scrapbook room once more and jumped in for some pages.
Worked on big A's graduation pages and some of baby A too.
the supplies for baby A's page came from Big Lots mostly or at least the paper is from there but you sure can tell it is a discount paper as it is very flimsy LOL but still so cute with the photos!
Love my little guy and his little old man look of just a few days old.
I have more photos for family on graduation day with big A but they are hiding out somewhere. So the last page is very much NOT done yet.
Anyway enjoy and one day I will figure out how to do a slideshow LOL






2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Your DGS is so cute! And Aaron's grad pages are great. The red background makes the rest of the stuff pop off the page.

B+B said...

OH, so sweet! I just love the pages you did of DGS! Aaron's pages look really good too! Love you and keep up the great work momma!