Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Debbie Mumm BOM update

It seems to have been forever since I posted the first four blocks for my night quilt group's BOM but here are the next two plus the first two. I am loving how it is turning out so far. The colors are so much me and my living room so far and the blocks are different enough from what I have done in the past that they are interesting to do!
I just have to comment on the sideways tree. Many of the ladies in the group really don not like that block and the sideways basket to come and are searching out different blocks to substitute in the wall hanging. That is one thing about this group of ladies, they will make a project "their's" and aren't afraid to try something different! In looking at the block I wish I had fussy cut the larger tan squares in the Friendship block (lower left) but other than that I am liking it.

I hope to report that I have finished binding A's quilt tomorrow as I am on the last side.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: