Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mini Bear Paw

You know how sometimes you keep putting off a project or chore and it looms larger and larger?
This little mini quilt is doing that for me...so I just put it under the needle and did some quilting and ....
ARGGGGG it is awful! All puckery and stretched out of shape...I am ready to just trash it or hide it deep in a closet right now!
So...taking in hand the seam ripper I am going to take out all that yucky quilting and try and make it better if I can. I am really loosing my patience with this little project and just want to get it out of my sewing room so I can do something FUN!
Wish me luck

2 comments:

Unknown said...

still wish you had put up a pick .. try using regular thread instead of the monofilament .. you might like the results better

Good luck with it

g

Nanette Merrill said...

I hate when that happens and something you put your time into doesn't turn out. So frustrating!