DD called one day and asked if I could help her find a robe for our little grson A so that when he finishes at Seaworld's water park he could just put it on and go home. I looked all over the place and remembered I had bought a pattern to make PJ's for the little grboys that I hadn't made...imagine that... and it had a robe just the right size. I decided rather than buying yardage I should be able to make a size 2 robe from a large beach towel and sure enough it worked out great. I decided to line the hood and the belt with some fabric from my quilt stash to make it a bit more interesting and there it is. Nice part is that the bottom was placed on the cute towel border with a finished hem and the sleeves fit on the opposite end of the towel. left the hood which fit on the two long sides and only the belt was cut across the towel. Turned out to be an easy project and even though I didn't have a serger some fray check took care of the raw seams.I also finished two purses in April and May. The first one was taught in my quilt group by my good friend K. I had the snowflake center and the hourglasses leftover from a project so I just played around and added extra piecing to make it big enough to cut from the pattern.