Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Us


Mr Creative and I celebrated our 33rd Anniversary yesterday.
He, being the thoughtful guy he is had these beautiful flowers delivered. They are very cheery and happy aren't they.
No gifts for us this year maybe if we ever find an outside dining table we will get that. I told him we should buy a chainsaw to use in the yard. Not romantic but helpful! LOL
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nedra said...

Congratulations on 33 years. That's wonderful!

Dena said...

Congratulations on your 33 year anniversary. Love your beautiful flowers. I'd say he's a keeper.

little sis said...

Happy Anniversary to you! They are beautiful flowers and I know you are enjoying them! Didn't you use lots of yellow in your wedding way back when?