Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Quick LO and spring showers?

Did this layout for a challenge to use green or at least 70% green on a page. I had a variety of leftovers from a kit and papers so I decided to join them all together with a couple of fun pictures of my sister P. The quote is an interesting one from Thomas Jefferson oddly to me kind of got with the pictures.
Love ya' P!
Supplies: Storytellers kits, misc papers from stash.
then of course because it is March we had an expected spring snow shower...rather blizzard like for a while but Belle "had" to go out of course. So I took a picture out the door until I was getting hit in the face with that snow! LOL
When she came in she had lots of snow on her back but loves the towel massage before she can go through the house with wet paws and fur
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

B+B said...

Wow, I know that you are tired of the snow but I think it is great to see. We saw our first misquito of the year yesterday. AHH! The page looks really nice and I like the red wall in the pictures next to the green on the page. It looks cool!

little sis said...

I remember that! We had such fun that day. And just think how warm it was then. Just think spring is around the corner!

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

That was an incredible storm. It only lasted for 20 minutes and dumped over an inch. I loved it because I think it was our last. (fingers crossed) Your page is really cute you clever lady!