Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Progress for a Change

Baby quilt top is finished and it will be off to the quilter asap. I love that little center and I hope she can do something with butterflies and flowers in the quilting.I left plenty of float on the setting triangles and learned a few things on this one with doing the pieced border.
Next quilt project up for my group's challenge. We needed to use the center fabric in a baby quilt that will be donated to our local hospital for use in the Neonatal unit or if it is big enough the children's section for long term illnesses or hospital stays. I am NOT thrilled by my choices of fabric and I don't care for piecing with flannel but I will do the best I can to make something that will help cuddle and cheer up a little one who needs it.
I have a plan and I hope it works the way it does in my mind! LOL

1 comment:

KindleLover said...

Cathie, thank you for visiting my blog. I thought I'd return the favor. :) I think your color choices will work nicely, but if you are too concerned, some nice cream sashing would help unify them. I admire your 'on point' quilting skills. Still working that out for myself!