Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby Quilt Update more progress

It's coming along as you see. I have pieced all of the nine patches and have the setting triangles cut and now am in progress of adding them to the sides.
Now you might be able to see more clearly the problem with the corners. I think I will stick to my original idea of adding background rectangles to finish the corners. I also need to trim down the strips once I decide how wide I want them.
I can't wait to get this one to my long arm quilter and see what she does...something pretty with maybe butterflies and flowers.

1 comment:

Moriah Quilts said...

I love how you put these border blocks on point! I hope you will share how you figured how to add more room to the setting triangles. One Song has a Dogwood Panto that would be darling on this!