Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St Patricks Day 2012


I will be spending most of the day with my quilt friends and others creating quilt tops for use in donation projects. Our theme this year is Bow Ties and Four Patches. We hope to be able to create several quilt tops that will then be ready for various members to machine quilt and then donate them to places such as Project Linus, Women and Children's Shelter of Utah County and other places as needed.
I thought I would share a few Irish quilting links with you to enjoy.
Irish Quilt Festival 2012 Did you know they had a quilt festival? It looks like it would be a lovely place to visit!
Irish Patchwork Society's photo gallery.
The Quilter's Guild of Ireland

No comments: