Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Good Day Sunshine

Grson I was looking for a treat. He didn't want a cookie, or some fruit snacks or a roll but he was really happy when I suggested an orange. I showed him how to use the orange peeler that I got from a Tupperware party many years ago. I wonder if they still have them?

He loved helping to pull of the peels and then separate them into segments. We had fun trying NOT to squirt ourselves with the juice doing that.
You can see he enjoyed about half the orange and I think he will ask for more next time he is here. Its a good treat for sure!
We called it the sunshine fruit as I explained that the orange has lots of vit. C that comes from sunshine
Posted by Picasa

No comments: