Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Glamorous New Year's Eve

I don't expect camera crews to cover our exciting celebratin'! LOL
As you can see we just stayed home waiting for midnight. Mr Creative loves to use New Year's Eve and day to put together a puzzle...my Dad gave him a 1000 piece one for Christmas this year that features trains one of his favorite subjects. Me? I was in my scrapbook room trying to put together a page or two after preparing snacks for the evening. I was using a new to me divided page protector version and I am not sure how they will go but I am hoping it will help me get pages done faster and with less indecision...so far...not so much. LOL
Mr Creative and I and youngest son A toast with sparkling juice!
Happy and Healthy New Year Everyone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

D said...

Happy New Year Cathie! Can't wait to see what you make in 2011 :)