Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My first shaped card with my Cricut


One of my Cricut groups has been choosing challenges to use our Cricut to make some different shapes or techniques. I have done three of them now and it is so nice to be able to explore how I can use my Cricut to do so many different things.
This challenge was to make a "shaped card" by welding a shape to a rectangle and then creating a card from the shapes.

I used a shape I bought online for the birdy...he is a fantasy bird with his gold glittered body and wings. I imagine her sitting in the tulip bed looking for worms. LOL
And the inside. Supplies: glitter cardstock from DCWV mat stack, tulip pp DCWV Spring stack 08, plain cardstock SEI, stamped sentiment Close to My Heart, ink CTMH and Stampin Up jeweled eye Studio G, Stickles
Posted by Picasa

No comments: